Monday 13 April 2009

PHOTOS FROM THE BRIXTON BBQ & THE HOUSE OF LORDS EVENT




Scott, Caroline from Positive TV and I




Solicitor who was one of the Top 100 Thinkers in the world, me and the banker (no, I can't remember their names now - you all know how rubbish I am with names)



Mid-activity in the Thames Terrace


















In the Chelmondeley Room







Lord Laird MC'ing







The Thames Terrace (our table in foreground, Will Travers CEO of Born Free Foundation on extreme right of shot)









Edward de Bono (with one of the House of Lords staff in the background)










One of our activities - every second person round the table got a tiny cup of rice for lunch, while everyone else got the full three courses. The activity was to see how each table dealt with the inequalities. Here's me divvying up my dessert stockpile with the banker so that he didn't invade my territory in a war over resources.








DJ on the roof of the commune house, Brixton













Brixton commune house, bbq in full swing














Scotty discussing photography and hat-wearing















More rooftop relaxation















No comments: